- Born March 19th 1973 in Silkeborg, Denmark.
- Deejaying - playing records and CD's at various clubs
all over Denmark, including Faroe Islands, plus Sweden, Norway, and
Austria. Professional career from 1992 to 2007, parallel with attending
- Completed three marathons
- Chariman of "Sammenslutningen af Anvendt Matematik Studerende
i Odense" - a society for students of applied mathematics at The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute
- Attended elementary school; 1th to 10th
grade at Nordre Skole, Silkeborg.
- Attended high school at Fyns HF-kursus and VUC Fyn. Majored in
mathematics, physics, chemistry, and english.
- Enrolled in Master of Science in Natural Science at the The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute
- University of Southern Denmark.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) - Applied Mathematics and Software
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) - Applied Mathematics and Software
- Please check out my experience and skills at my LinkedIn profile
- Reads and writes at expert level. Educated at high school
level. Primary language in courses and literature at the university.
Bachelor thesis and master thesis were both written in english.
- 6 years in school, incl. 2 years at high school. Additionally
5 months from living i Austria.